Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Software Engineer who is highly proficient in Ruby-Rails and database design. As an early member of our team, you will bring a sophisticated level of problem-solving to elevate our cutting edge frameworks, patented automation, and AI. This is the best time for inspired individuals to join and contribute their voice, directly impacting the future of the company that’s revolutionizing how companies work.
Mosaic is automating project management. By combining all of the essentials of project management and infusing AI, Mosaic handles all of the tedious tracking, following up, scheduling and team management for you.
At Mosaic, we take pride in clean code built for our highly scalable systems. We work in small teams, follow agile workflows, and use continuous integration and delivery methodologies to move fast without sacrificing quality. You will use state-of-the-art tools for error tracking, reporting, and testing. We maintain a high level of test coverage to maintain a product of the highest caliber that companies can rely on to run their entire business.
- Looking to grow into a leadership role as our team expands
- Continuously seeking to diversify your technical expertise, working alongside top-performing engineers
- Tenaciously embrace challenges with creative approaches
- Enjoy taking full ownership of your projects, from concept to completion
- Passionate about making high performant and scalable software
- Work closely with VP of Engineering and Designers to brainstorm, prototype, and ship features
- Build, test and deliver reliable and scalable code that supports our different FE applications
- Maintain and extend Mosaic databases that power our AI platform
- Troubleshoot across the entire tech stack, bringing added value through your unique insights
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software
- Experience working with one or more from: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Security and Privacy.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of database fundamentals and software design patterns
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Top market salary
- Meaningful stocks ownership
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Company sponsored events and activities
- Generous PTO and “bonus” days off
- and much more!
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!