Lead Front-end Software Engineer
Mosaic automates project management. Mosaic combines all of the essentials of project management - and then infuses AI - to make work more productive. Stunning simplicity and embodied AI at the heart of every action enables everyone to do more individually and as a part of the team. Multiple patents protect our work allowing us to own the domain.
At Mosaic, we take pride in clean code built for our highly scalable systems. We work in small teams, follow agile workflows, and use continuous integration and delivery methodologies to move fast without sacrificing quality. You will use state-of-the-art tools for error tracking, reporting, and testing. We maintain a high level of test coverage to maintain a product of the highest caliber that companies can rely on to run their entire business.
- Looking to grow into a leadership role as our team expands
- Continuously seeking to diversify your technical expertise, working alongside top-performing engineers
- Tenaciously embrace challenges with creative approaches
- Enjoy taking full ownership of your projects, from concept to completion
- Passionate about creating a delightful UX, with perfection down to the pixel
- Work closely with VP of Engineering and Designers to brainstorm, prototype, and ship features
- Partner with cross-disciplinary teams across Mosaic to enable success of the company
- Troubleshoot across the entire tech stack, bringing added value through your unique insights
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software
- 2+ year of experience building ReactJS applications (bonus points for React Native)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Top market salary
- Meaningful stocks ownership
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Company sponsored events and activities
- Generous PTO and “bonus” days off
- and much more!
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!